size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-15-2020, 10:01 PM

Naiche scrunched his nose up at her information on the length of time to heal.  The gold coated wolf seemed to put all his focus on her listening to how long the different stages of healing would work and the odds. “Well, while I hope for no limp the word ‘slight’ doesn’t imply being one that I see affecting you too badly.” He was looking Asla’s form over more critically now, “besides, even if you’d lost the leg your too stubborn to not still be an excellent fighter and hunter.  You’d just compensate.  By that comparison, a limp is nothing.”

It was nice she didn’t blame him for what happened, though he hadn’t really expected her to.  This was the devil on his own shoulder whispering how badly he screwed up.  If Naiche was to choose to believe he wasn’t guilty then he would need to reconsider the blame he shouldered on his sister for when his mom died, and he’d been quite zealous in his blame put on her.  Her words held plenty of logic to it but it was hard to wipe away emotion with something as mild as logic.

Her paw on his and her sincere comment was startling, not so much the words but the sincerity in them.  She really could be nice? Damn.  Well, what she had said was past just casual nice admittedly, but Naiche wasn’t going to think to deep into it.  “I better not need my life saved too often.  You’d start making me carry you back at some point,” said with light mirth.  “You started off as a pain who was also, unfortunately, a packmate and so I would feel honor-bound to protect.  Now you a respected packmate who I would gladly die fighting alongside.  Even if you occasionally act like an annoying sister.”  The last part had to be added, it was too weird to be completely somber with her, and to be honest it was true.  This moment of honesty and openness was a fragment in time and once Asla started looking for entertainment the old version of her would come back.  That or he would do something perfectly reasonable that would irritate her, because sisters did crap like that so of course she would.  She was guilty before anything even happened, it would in time.

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]