size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-15-2020, 10:33 PM

Naiche nodded at Meadow in response to her owl, watching it fly off, “I prefer those that are quiet so it sounds like I’d be fine with Rigel.  I got lucky with Pan, I hardly ever hear him make any noises.  I don’t know if it's normal of his species or just him.” Pan for his part seemed perfectly balanced and content to just roost in his spot.

Naiche thought it was all hilarious and amusing at her scrambling from little Pan right up until she tried to climb on him.  Naiche could have jumped out of his own skin as Meadow surprised him with that. “Damn it. Mead..”  A deep sigh of relief when she calms enough to quit trying to use him as a ladder.

Naiche lowered his front end as if in a play bow, though it appears the motion is only to make it easier for Pan to climb up to his normal spot with feet on Naiche’s shoulder and hands curled up with knuckles resting on the wolfs forehead.  Climbing up for the pangolin could be far easier if its claws wouldn’t do so much damage if used. “Don’t worry, if we ran into anything I could make sure you stay safe.” Ok, he couldn’t take on a bear alone but he was pretty good at distracting them for her to run away and he would follow when relatively safe.  “So the vicious creature you were fleeing from by the way tends to eat only ants and termites, you should be safe.”

Hm, any other surprises?  Naiche took a few seconds considering that question, “Who knows?” The gold wolf gave her that sly smile as he headed back towards the pack land so they could patrol over there.

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]