Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
09-05-2013, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013, 10:43 PM by Alena.)

Alena was surprised by Arkada's offer of protection from his lord for her pups, but she dipped her head in thanks none of the less. Even though she had no idea who his lord was she was sure the offer was not given lightly as she didn't want to offend Amenti's newest member. "Thank you, Arkada, I appreciate your blessing."

She smiled as he stepped into the territory, officially accepting her offer to join Amenti. She was proud to say that he was her first accepted member as captain. Sure it was odd to have a bird as a part of a pack, but nothing she had ever done really went with the normal way of things. She saw many ways that he could be a valuable asset to the pack, she only hoped the rest of her pack saw it that way.

She waved off his almost apology with a little wave of her forepaw. "I don't mind it. To each their own, yes?" She smirked as she thought of all the strange creatures she had met in her time since she came to Alacritis. Arkada was probably one of her favorites so far though. She sighed and stretched, arching her aching back. Being pregnant was a lot more tiring than she had ever expected it to be. "I hope you'll excuse me, but I need to go rest for a bit. I hope you'll make yourself at home, eh? We'll have to talk again soon. And welcome to Amenti." Alena dipped her head and turned back toward the middle of the territory, toward her den. She hoped to see Arkada again soon, though she was sure she would. The large bird was hard to miss.

-exit Alena-

ooc: short and sweet xD Def need a thread with him after she's done with the whole pup mess. Maybe with him and the pups? Hmm.

Speech
Thought
Others