Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-16-2020, 08:50 PM

The slate alpha would arrive shortly, looking oh so fierce. It took all her control not to laugh at the man. He made demands of her and this time Recluse laughed. Oh so scary. She looked over her shoulder for a moment. "You heard him, Lilith." The serpent would whisper in the woman's ear that they were to rise now, show themselves, though she immediately returned to her position over the prisoner's throat. Recluse couldn't help the look of amusement that passed over her as she heard the man whimper slightly.

Oh how she loved a touching reunion. The man took a step forward though and instantly Recluse was on her paws. What an idiot. "Ah ah ah!" She called out, and Lilith would curl tighter around Derecho's throat, venom dripping from her exposed incisors. "You don't really think it's that easy do you? Your pack for their lives. I believe that was the deal, and I am more than ready to uphold my side of that bargain. You can't be so blind as to not see my companion there. If you brought anyone then tell them to stand down, one move from you or anyone else and Lilith will pump your pretty little wife so full of Venom she'll be dead before you can even get to her." Recluse smirked at the hatred that flashed across the man's face.

"Now hold up your end."

"Speech" Think

Art by Ulfeid3
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.