Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-17-2020, 10:45 AM

"Aslatiel"

Naiche continued to speak, complimenting her prowess and speaking of her tenacity. Again the young woman flashed a grin. She gave a little wiggle of her shoulders and spoke dramatically. "Ohhh, Golden Boy... keep on with the compliments." Of course she knew it would get a bit of a rise out of him, but what other source of entertainment did she have at the moment? She couldn't even walk outside on her own. She had to be carried. This was no sort of life for her and so she had to get her jollies when and where she could. Surely he'd understand.

The yellow wolf was genuinely surprised by her sincerity. She'd meant it. There was no way she'd let a packmate die just to save her own skin. His comment about carrying her got a little chuckle and Asla shook her head. "You mean like you've already done twice? You're turning into a nice little mode of transportation, Naiche." Her humor faded away as he returned a bit of heartfelt sentiment of his own. The smile remained, but the bedridden wolf closed her eyes momentarily and gave the golden wolf a nod of acceptance and thanks. As for the sister comment, Aslatiel extended her kitten claws and made a show of shining them on her chest before inspecting them. "What can I say? I've had a lot of practice." She'd been a sister her whole life. Of course she knew how to be one.

A big sigh pulled from the prone lady before she slid down to lay flat on her side again, cheek against the furs. It hurt too much to sit up like that for too long. "I sure do hope someone kills that boar. I'd like to put its head outside my door on a pike." She didn't have a boar skull in her collection. Well, not a big one anyway. "I'm sure it'll be long gone by the time I'm able to hunt again or I'd do it myself." With no eyes it was sure to get picked off by predators quickly. What a pity.

[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]