size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-17-2020, 07:44 PM

Aranea would wag her tail back in a mimicking response to Tamsyn happy to invite her in. She'd only start to trail in after Tamsyn led the way as a means of respect. She certainly didn't think that anyone would come out of the bushes to attack her especially with Tamsyn's welcoming nature beside her. "That sounds wonderful. I'm sure I can keep up better with you this time now that you're carrying all the extra weight." If anything a simple joke regarding their size differences. Aranea felt like she was starting to come back out of the hole she dug. Perhaps it was surrounding herself with friendly people that was helped her.

She made note of the healer names that Tamsyn had mentioned. She was actually good at holding information and after meeting the wolves of the pack she wouldn't have trouble remembering. She was nearly as quiet as she had been during their traveling, but if anything her confidence and attitude had boosted and it could have been noticeable. The thought of making her own den seemed to take a toll on her though. She had her den at the basin where she spent a lot of her time the last couple of years and when she moved to Lirim she hadn't had the time to make one for herself. And seeing that Lirim was now torn apart, it was a weird feeling to think she would actually be settling down here. And it seemed like the perfect fit for her or so she felt. "I'd be happy to meet all of them when the time comes." She couldn't imagine any of the wolves being a polar opposite of Tamsyn though she knew with the pack being open to all who needed help, it was bound to end up with a not-so-friendly situation at some point.

Aranea would take a gentle seat with Tamsyn when she had, not worried that there was anything wrong as she seemed amused by the side effects of pregnancy. "I understand," she let out a quite chuckle too, "I was pregnant once. It seems like yesterday, I can remember what it felt like." She openly shared just a moment of her past with her friend, noticing that she spoke out about it mentally but didn't fret physically. Perhaps she would open up more to Tasyn in the future but for now, she wasn't comfortable letting out the major details of it. Though Aranea came here to strive to help others, she herself seemed to need a little help though not to the naked eye.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead