Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
10-18-2020, 02:05 AM

Sedna wasn’t surprised when the other wolf stopped with just a dip of her head, though it still seemed strange to her that there were no shoves and growls and playful jaw spars, even her small shoulder bumps were a muted expression of what she was used to, that some shied away from touch at all... Well she just couldn’t comprehend it. She wanted to smell like the wolves she lived with. It mattered to her, but she wouldn’t push her luck. This one, she hadn’t met before, and didn’t want to go scaring pack mates off by being pushy. She settled with thumping her tail in the sand at her back, tongue lolling from her mouth as she smiled, a simple drop of her name, "Sedna," as a greeting before turning her attention back to Magnus.

The snort that left her nose at his request for self-reflection was very unladylike, but she recovered herself with a smirk and a tip of her head, "I’m used ter bein’ bigger’n I am here, an’ I’m too stubborn ter stop an’ think when I’m mad." She was surprisingly self aware when it came to her short temper and pig-headedness, if only because it was almost an exact reflection of her mother. As far as her strengths though, her face grew more serious. "But I know some healin’, and that helps yer ter know where th’ soft parts are. If yer can put someone back together, then it gives yer some idea how ter take ‘em apart." Her attention moved to the other woman to see what she might come up with as her own strengths and weaknesses.

"speech".

we wear red so they don’t see us bleed
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]