Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-18-2020, 08:34 AM

She was a little surprised when the male began their training and there were so few wolves that had come to join. If she was being honest she was kind of glad for the turn of events even if she wouldn’t say so. Not having as many sets of eyes on her was nice while she was still learning the ropes. She returned the male’s smile when he introduced them both, offering them both another subdued dip of her head in return. At least they both seemed nice enough so she was able to relax a bit more.

She listened to Sedna when she went on to explain a few of her challenges, giving a few nods of accomplishment as she did so. When the attention turned to her she gave a slightly shy smile and replied, “I’m just very new to fighting. Women weren’t allowed to learn where I’m definitely still learning... Although I have practiced a good bit since I joined. I’m pretty confident with defenses, but attacks are where I still struggle a bit.” She hoped her training partners for the day wouldn’t judge her too harshly for her lack of knowledge, but she felt like it was best to be honest so he would know what he was working with.

"Speech"