Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-19-2020, 05:07 AM

"Aslatiel Fatalis"

The young wolf smiled as the older wolf ducked into her den and came to lay near her. He placed his paw over hers and she allowed him to do so. Others wouldn't have taken such liberties, but she didn't mind affections from Magnus. She never had minded. Aslatiel had a soft spot for him. Maybe it was one of those 'young girl crushes on older man' type of things. Maybe it was just that he made her feel comfortable. She knew that he wasn't judging her or her somewhat outlandish lifestyle. Or if he was, he was damn good at hiding it. Aslatiel trusted Magnus. That was something rather rare. She trusted Indigo. She trusted Azure to a slightly lesser extent. She trusted her father lesser still. Magnus was right below that if she'd been asked to make a list.

His words brought dry laughter from the girl and she shook her head. "No it isn't. Basilisk has been taking care of me, but I can't keep him in here all day, even if he tries to stay. I have to make him go out and do things." She'd requested specific meals. That was really the only way to get him out of her fur for a while. She was den-bound, but that didn't mean that he had to be. Purple eyes searched the mans face. "What are you up to today? Any big plans?" From where she lay, the girls nose twitched. She tested his scent, trying to see if she could figure out what he'd been doing and possibly who he'd been doing it with. Nosy.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]