Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
10-19-2020, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2020, 08:24 AM by Poem.)
Sparhawk pulled her close to him, his arms wrapped around her as her name slipped from his lips. This was the first time that she had been claimed in any way by him, and the soft words caused her heart to flutter nearly out of her chest. He’d told her who he had been, but he’d shown her what he was now. Poem believed actions over words, and she felt safe here in his arms.

His returned kiss only encouraged her excited heart, and she could easily forgive and forget his past transgressions. Poem could feel the affection for him as it grew in her chest. The way he held her, and the way his lips pressed against her own, Poem was ready and willing to give herself to this man. The strength of his arms and the purity of his feelings were on full display and all for her.

His whispered words reflected her own feelings, that she could love him if these feelings between them were further kindled. ”I think so too.” She spoke softly against his lips, feeling the speed at which they were moving. This was all so sudden, but Poem couldn’t say that she wanted to slow anything down. She was spiraling down with him and she was willingly falling.

Poem very nearly closed the distance between them once more as he pulled away, but he stopped her with a gentle touch to her cheek. Poem’s bright blue and lavender eyes searched his garnet gaze as he began to speak a soft confession. She blushed brightly as he told her everything he loved about her between soft kisses.

”Sparhawk…” she returned softly, uncertain of what she should say. She could very clearly see his emotions, and they reflect that of her own. ”I want you to stand next to me.” She didn’t want to force him to his knees. ”I’m falling in love with you.”