gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Luisiana
10-19-2020, 12:27 PM

Adelphie remained in her relaxed state even when the dog before her became regal and alert. She would inhale the mixture of their scent and it seemed that they didn't belong to a pack though they smelt... strange. For now, the purple lady wouldn't ask any questions and as the silence engulfed them finally one would speak. First it was the lady saying hello, confirming they really were not meaning any trouble before the companion would speak. He spoke as though the woman before her had importance and he was there to protect. Interesting. " Lady Eydis" She would repeat, almost like a whisper, allowing the name to taste her lips. " You speak as though the lady held importance... are you runaways?" She would question, her head tilting slightly to the side. Oooo how interesting, perhaps they could tell her the exciting story! They were quick to question the lands and unfortunately Del was probably the worst person to ask, but atleast she could try. " I'm still exploring, mostly around these areas. So far I have only met members from one pack, they seem large and rather strong, I believe they're called Ashen Armada" If she remembered correctly, she wasn't paying much attention. She only came to these lands to learn more about her family, but at last she began to accept she probably wouldn't find anyone who used to reside in their pack lands, so many years had past. " Are you in search of something.