size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-19-2020, 10:48 PM

Yes, Asla knew Naiche’s triggers well.  All it took was one dramatic comment to get a familiar irritated scowling look and ears flicking back half-mast.  Naiche remained quiet for a moment as he had an inner debate within himself.  He didn’t let it show but he was glad to hear Asla still had it in her to piss him off.  She was injured but still full of herself.

“Yeah, exactly like the other two times,”  the first time he’d carried her was also because of a battle injury.  “Though the second I had no part in.”  That gave him pause and thoughtful.  Bet she’d like some of whatever it was that had made her so happy and useless at that time? Not like she needed to go anywhere now.  

“No, you won’t get to kill the boar for sure.”  Naiche somberly agreed, “I already have intent to kill it first.  It won’t be much sport considering its state.  I just wanted to check in on you first.”  Naiche remained silent a moment but then continued with a more somber and deep voice, “I’ve always been for quick kills.  However, this time I can make sure it's not a quick kill.”  Naiche could see who else wanted to help to make it easier to control the situation to make the kill last longer.  It disgusted Naiche in one sense, to torture something with no reason in regards to necessities but all it took was looking at Asla’s condition, looking at the hurt in his guilt and memories than to compound both into a ball of anger.  With that anger burning in him it wouldn’t be so hard to hurt it.

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]