size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
10-20-2020, 05:36 PM

The earthen man settled himself. It appeared that he wanted to take their chat further. In time, he asked the question that others had already asked her. It seemed that wolves were surprised when a woman of action with a past of extreme violence chose to settle down into the life of... well.. she would never call herself a pacifist. The maned fae exhaled lightly. "I'm getting old. The joy of battle has begun to lose its appeal." A gentle breeze moved in, swirling the trails of steam into the air. Resin watched this for a moment before continuing. "I've always been a natural protector of the weak. As an agent of war, I am sympathetic to the specific needs of other warriors. Creating a place for the tired and damaged to feel safe and grow old seemed like something that others might be interested in."

A slightly mischievous glint entered the woman's lone eye. "Besides, I've never been good at living under the rule of another. It was time to make my own way once more." Black ears flicked forward as she addressed the intent of the younger wolf. "And you, Askan. Why are you here?" She was sure that finding a place for Percy wasn't the only reason.

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]