gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-20-2020, 07:03 PM
Spirit was definitely tired, and though some of it was mental, another portion was definitely physical too. His little trip had been a meager one but it was farther than he was used to traveling, and soon he'd have to be heading back home. All this learning and socializing, even if just with one wolf, was also quite exhausting. He trusted she was being honest when she praised his abilities, and he felt his confidence creeping up by the moment. He wouldn't let himself be too proud, though. He knew luck had likely had something to do with his identification of the imposter plant as well as the true one, and that next time- whenever that might be - he might not be quite so lucky. Though the thought of failure isn't pleasant to him, he knew that it was a possibility and hoped he would only learn from those mistakes.

"I-I am," he agreed quietly. Despite his exhaustion he found himself growing a bit sad at the prospect of saying goodbye to Meadow as he imagined it. He moved to watch carefully as she harvested her half of the herbs, and he carefully moved to collect his own afterward. One snapped a bit too short but he collected it anyway without complain, certain that this tactic would get better with time. Mirroring her again, he tried to bundle his little collection together, clearly pleased with himself with the grin on his face. Carrying it home won't be a big deal even without a bag of his own. "T-thank you!" He offered again, though he was well aware he'd already thanked her plenty. He truly was grateful for her time. "I s-should be fine. I'll s-see you s-soon?" A rhetorical question for most, but for Spirit it felt necessary. He waited for her answer before turning and heading back toward Abaven's territories, feeling infinitely better than when he'd first come this way.

-exit Spirit!-

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.