size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-23-2020, 05:04 PM
Walk | "Agria" | "Kaine" | Think

Agria chuckled to his options, flicking her eyes up and down his form and once back out to the ocean before returning a devilish desire in her glare. "Don't know where you learned to be so charming but you're damn good at it." She joked though was serious inside the words whether it was clear or not. The cliche of tall, dark, and handsome was present though not really a cliche that Agria would fall for. She just found his demeanor and confidence attractive, it really had nothing to do with his appearance. And especially at an older age.

She whacked her tail toward him, attempting to give him a little teasing swat before speaking again, "I guess I could take door number two. My bachelors seem to be lacking though I can't say I'm not pleased with my company." Agria was a very experienced woman and where she was sometimes in control over Kaine, she was also one willing and happy to please. "You have any requests, Danger?" Her devilish grin looked him up and down once more, "I'm not too scared of anything."

Art by vhitany