gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-23-2020, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2020, 10:42 PM by Lurid.)
Lurid Amarix

There was a silent pride in the woman's face as Alastor turned to face her, watching that trademark grin fade right off his overly self-satisfied face - even if only for a moment. Holographic eyes ate up his gargantuan form, easily sliding from his blood-soaked face all the way down to those massive ichor-covered paws. Even if the man hadn't been at the scene when she arrived, she would know the culprit, his trademark bloodbath literally soaking the forest floor in crimson rivulets. The pattern from the other wolf's drag marks seemed to complete an odd bloom of red where the first victim lay, the blood spread across the ground in a macabre flower of sorts. A calling card she knew well when the demon before her decided to make a scene. She met the male's gaze with a blank expression, though the thought of him bringing her a bloody rose warmed her heart.  Despite her anger, Lurid found herself cracking her own wide grin as he spoke his greeting and quickly set about explaining his presence where she had forbade him to go until she was ready. Though, she honestly had missed him and wondered how her family and packmates fared.

Without thought or hesitation, Lurid strode to the slightly taller devil and ran her head beneath his bloodied jaw, then around the side of his neck in a hug of sorts. "Alastor, you fool..." Her dual-toned voice whispered and sang in his ear before she pulled back, her face and head now crowned in the blood of his victims. "I would only die if I wanted to, you know that. Forgive my extended absence, I have been very distracted." With a roll of her eyes she made a point to meet his gaze, "While I feel your worry, I can't help but notice there is something very wrong here..." Her smile seemed to darken her features rather than brighten them, and while she stood before him, her hackles raised on her spine like glistening blades to show how truly upset she was with him. He was told to keep the pack in line, to keep them safe, and yet...he had carelessly abandoned his station. Her ears perked forward with aggression, that demonic grin on her face as she took a step toward him, intending to force him to either bow or take a step back. Either would be counted as a submission, but would not entirely spare him from her fangs.

Redwood forest had been quiet before her anger struck, and with the mood came deadly silence, even the crickets and cicadas seemed to know a real danger was present. "Tu crediderunt verbo oris mei, Alastor ..." Her vocals rang with the sweetest threat, just before she moved. Fast as lightning, the devil lunged at her minion and struck her jaws out to catch the right side of his scruff. Should she find her grip, she would shake her head viciously in an attempt to punish him. A sinful part of her hoped he fought back, the part that harbored love for her childhood friend wanted him to submit to her will, for his sake. To let her anger wash over him and then they could get past the deliquency and move forward with her plans here. Perhaps his arrival was a sign, and she should take it as such. Her heathens were getting restless, it would be time to move soon. But, not before she gave the shadow and blood brute his prize for going against orders.

|| Word count: 588 words. ||
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'You.'
Note: Mouse over for translations!
ART by BRIENA
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!