Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
10-24-2020, 05:14 PM
Jupiter wracked his brain for a memory that included someone from Rhyme's family. It took a moment for it to click that Sparrow and Talon were Destructions by blood. It was weird to think about. They never really struck him as Destructions mostly because they'd been raised in Legion by Imperialis and because they didn't act like how he'd been brought up thinking Destructions acted. But he guessed the men in his family had a type and that type was the very things the patriarch at least scorned. It made sense, kinda. Opposites attracting and all that; wanting to be strong and being drawn to things that needed protecting. But even he, horndog that he was, knew that was a bad idea. Which was part of why he spurned the notion of love entirely.

"Nice to meet you too, kid." Oh god, had he reached the age of calling everyone 'kid' already? Surely not. But he'd been doing that a lot lately, hadn't he? Fuck. He was going to have to put an end to that. Not even Valentine used that word and he was old as shit.

He pointed questioningly to one of his blue swirls. "These? Nah, they all wish they were this handsome. This is from my mom's side. The Imperialis are all dark  and slate or purpley. Although," he was going to share a bit of useless information she probably would have no interest in, just because he felt like it. "I do have cousins on my dad's side who have similar markings...because they're also my cousins on my mom's side. It's a stupid small world, apparently." But enough about his strange family with attachment issues. "So you're from Abaven, yeah? What are you doing out here?"
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.