Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-24-2020, 09:26 PM

Recluse let her face turn impassive as no one spoke for a bit, then finally her uncle appeared from the fringes and offered his support for Habari and though she worried some that two young pups might be a little much for a totally new pack to handle she wouldn't turn down fresh Klein blood, especially if they could grow up away from the empire. She dipped her head graciously at her uncle and then found her gaze sliding from her uncle to her disgraced aunt. She glanced at Venom, but the truth was she wasn't exactly in a position to turn Deathbelle away either, and though some of her trust in her aunt was shaken she also valued her still... it might also help her young cousin to help take her mother away from what was clearly a temptation, something that could cause a rift between the empire and the armada. If Venom didn't turn her mother down she'd accept her with open arms.

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.