Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
10-25-2020, 12:57 PM

Lúta trotted quickly after Resin, eager to learn this new process. They soon arrived at one of the springs where Resin started digging. Lúta quickly joined in, setting her legs wide as she flung large scoops of dirt between them, her larger paws aiding her in flinging large amounts of earth. Even though she'd need to clean her claws after this was done she enjoyed the feeling of dirt and mud between her toes. Lúta glanced at what Resin was doing with the bark. She shrugged her pack off her shoulders and pulled out a square of rawhide which she set near where she was digging. Once her pack was back on her back she started scooping up the clay onto the rawhide so she could drag it back to the den.

Seizing a corner of the hide once it was full she dragged it back to the den after Resin. They then got to work tamping the dirt down and spreading the clay over top. She took big gobs of clay and slapped them on the floor before spreading it down. She chuckled. "I would've loved doing stuff like this as a pup. I used to drive my poor mother mad playing in the dirt."