gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
lunarcat7
10-25-2020, 05:45 PM

Svala regretted the question as she realized it made the boy anxious. Upon further thought she realized that might be a question a scout or spy from another pack might ask and even though she clearly smelt like a loner she'd heard of wolves masking their scents. It did sound nice though. Wolves that cared about each other. She wondered if the pack would take in wolves that were not family. She knew of some packs that were more like clans and you could only become part of the clan through marriage. "That sounds very nice. I don't have a pack yet, but I should very much like to join a nice pack before winter." Svala tried to smile reassuringly at the boy. She was merely curious and meant no harm.

She pulled two ceramic bowls out of her travois as well as a couple of deer bones. She scooted one of the bowls toward Spirit as well as one of the bones. "You'll want to take the lavender and place it into the bowl. It can be helpful to bite it into pieces that will fit." She worked at chewing the herb until she had about an ounce added. "I think that amount is good. Next we'll mash it a little bit to help release its healing properties. I find a bone works well for this." She smiled and picked up a deer fibula, aiming the ball of the joint down to lightly mash the herbs.

"Talk" "You" Think