size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
10-25-2020, 07:08 PM
Lachlan leaned against her but he didn’t stare at her face, he’d give her the privacy she deserved in that regard. He didn’t notice the tears that escaped her eyes but he could feel them in the way she shifted. She stiffened and relaxed in different intervals and Lachlan tried to read her like he read the land. Maybe he wasn’t as good as he thought he was, Lachlan returned his gaze to her as she chuckled, but he could see the faint trail of moisture down her cheek.

He shrugged lightly in response, ”I could but it wouldn’t help anything.” He tried to grin to reassure her as she brought up the not so distant past. ”Lachlan,” he told her softly. ”Abby right?” He scrunched his features slightly before she asked him about that night. It wasn’t her fault that Tyrian suddenly encompassed his mind. Lachlan shook his head lightly as he dislodged those memories. That wasn’t what she asked about, and Lach hadn’t told anyone about the close to his night.

”He… I mean. We.” What what? ”Cuddled on the beach, then I got really hot and we swam in the ocean.” He stared at her a little harder, wondering now even more what she’d been saying when they’d met had been ramblings. ”Did you really…” He scrunched up his face again. ”You said you ‘fucked a bear?”