size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail

Treat 2019
10-25-2020, 07:29 PM
She didn’t have to try very hard to get his attention, but that seemed to be the general theme of the night. Ballad smiled softly, eyes half lidded as her buzz continued and she felt the warmth of the night’s activities still clinging to her. She giggled and offered an aproppriately amused and bashful smile at his words as he closed the distance and sat close beside her.

The pair were barely touching, bu Ballad could already feel his warmth as he tested her and she pushed back. Ballad tentatively leaned against him gently. She took another sip of the bottle as he introduced himself as Hyperion. She took his name and passed along the booze in exchange. ”Mine is Ballad.” Her voice was softer and sweeter with him so close. She offered him a glance from the side of her eyes as she smiled shyly. He wasn’t nearly as up front as the men to preceed him. Ballad had no doubt this would be her brightest flame of the night.

”We will have to give Fenris a proper greeting indeed then,” She told him, knowing full well he wouldn’t have a clue what she was talking about, but that was the fun of the game. Her normally stoic composure crumbled into the soft and gentle she wolf that enjoyed showing her fangs with an innocent smile. Or maybe she was picking up on bad habits.
Where My Demons Hide