size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-25-2020, 07:35 PM

She wasn't one to believe in ghosts or spirits but also wasn't one to argue about what others thought and believed. "I agree, that wouldn't seem easy." She would definitely be taken by surprise if the stories the brute had heard were true and they came across some vengeful spirits or demons lingering around in the mist.

She'd follow him and take a whiff of some cannabis as they walked by, noting in her head it was here but not interested in taking it back. She was once one for a good time high but now-a-days tried to stay away from that. She still knew she could use it for other things but it was pretty widespread and she shouldn't have to come all the way out here for it.

She did look at his marking technique with a slight crook in her neck until he explained why he was keeping track of where they were going. "Oh yeah, I guess it wouldn't be hard to get turned around." She offered a smile to the suggestion. She'd move on forward with him some more, spotting some Trillium which was blending in and hard to see through the thick ground fog. It was a little more rare than most herbs and she would make a better note of this one but was sure she could still find some closer to home somewhere.

"Speech"

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead