size
Large
build
Light
player

Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
10-25-2020, 07:35 PM
[ooc: can’t tag you right now, will do when I get home]

Abby appreciated the support Lachlan gave, both emotionally and physically, the poor girl was growing quite tired. It felt nice to have a friend, a proper friend, not just another friendly acquaintance. She made note to remember his name this time. She nodded as he asked for hers, or asked confirmation that the name was hers. She felt a bit embarrassed that she hadn’t remembered the first time, but little did she know the feeling would get worse.

She looked at him, brows furrowed, and responded to his first statement. “And my tears are somehow more important? You have every right. Screw helping, do it for yourself.” Of course, maybe he just couldn’t cry right now, but Abby’d make sure he would if he could.

Her frown only deepened, though it shifted to confusion rather than doubt. “I remember the sea. Don’t remember seeing any bears, there were some bear-like men.” And then it clicked, and she remembered her encounters. She stiffened, swamped in memories she didn’t want to think about right now. Unfortunately, she had no red markings to hide the profuse blushing as she stared straight forward at nothing, as if trying to forget again.
[Image: Untitled_Artwork_4.png]

Abby is completely blind as of this thread. The curse will lift on the first day of winter.
Abby has a common brush tailed possum companion named Bell. She’s Abby’s guide dog until her curse is lifted. If she’s not mentioned assume she is close by/present.