size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-26-2020, 06:35 PM

She would lean into his touch willingly, letting their emotions wander through the kiss or whatever else he had desired in the moment. She felt like she could never hold back the urge again after being so reluctant as a teenager and paying the full price at the end. But as her body could have danced with Allegro's, she couldn't deny that the feelings were stronger than anything she had felt in a long time.

She would gently pull away, trying not to interrupt the moment and hoping that she wouldn't put another pit of fear in his gut that he had done something wrong because he hadn't. "Allegro, I feel like... I'm starting to like you. A lot more than I intended." At least in their first and last meeting, "And I feel like that's silly considering we've only met once." She wouldn't really have a fear that he would reject her now, and at least in all the quiet and mystery she had displayed to him, she was being more open than she ever had with him. "And I can't deny that I feel you are truly a good man. A good man that I need." And it was how she felt at heart. She had been deeply betrayed and hurt and perhaps Allegro's charming and kind nature is what continued to draw her mind to him. They were both getting older in age and though it could have been a feeling of thinking she was going to be alone for the rest of her life, it really wasn't. Because sure she craved and desired the attention, but she wasn't one to be desperate enough to just settle on any old brute just because she was old. And still somehow, he made her feel young and beautiful again, even if their time was limited together. She felt like the desirable young girl she was as a yearling.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead