gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
10-26-2020, 08:07 PM
Hyperion sucked at two things. Well, he sucked at many things but only two that he would acknowledge openly - only because they were things he'd been harangued with since he was small. He sucked at being still and he sucked at being quiet. He could manage one at a time occasionally, but rarely both. It was for that reason that as he lay there nice and still and focused on his project he started humming to himself. The sound was a quiet tuneless drone; a sound he was unaware he was making but something that was nonetheless helping to keep him focused.

When Star padded over Hyperion spit out his charcoal long enough to respond. "Hey Star. I'm uh, I'm making a map." That sounded dumb even to his ears so he amended quickly, "A map of all the best places. You know, good times, pretty people, etc. Gonna put a big 'X' on the beach, that's for sure." When his sibling asked about building a fire Hyperion saw no reason to disagree. "Yeah, sure, go for it. I'm just gonna work on this for a bit." He had a bit of the detail sketched out already. It looked pretty good in his opinion. Not like the ones his travel companions had, but it would do the job.