Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-26-2020, 09:14 PM
Careful, What a silly thing to say.of course the Father-Warlord was gentle. Covering her in soft kisses, careful not to bump her as he tasted every part of her he could reach in quick succession. She tasted like den and pack and love. Perhaps a touch of milk, or was that his imagination getting away from him? He paused, stopping in front of her, bent over. His head held equal height to hers.

“No one has ever given me such precious gifts as you have, Zee. No one is the perfect, steady compass at my side. Nor bear the regalty of your honour, or the perfection of your eyes. I love you Zee. Now and always, I love you more then I could ever put to words.” there was simple honesty in his eyes. The expression of a man, who was hopefully head over heels for a girl. It didn’t matter how long they had been together, nor the trails they had faced. The arguments they had endured. He loved her more than life itself. “I wish for little Zee’s as well. Tinsy little images of perfection. Of course, no matter what they look like, they will be perfect. But still, tiny little Zee’s might just be the most wonderful thing i’ve ever seen in my life. Congrats to you, too, Mum.”