size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-26-2020, 10:04 PM

Taking Pan for a walk?  Naiche thought about that statement with some amusement.  When did he take Pan for walks? It was now a mindless task to let Pan climb on his back.  The pangolin just couldn’t move as fast as Naiche and the wheat-toned wolf wasn’t all that patient at times.  Originally he had planned to just use the little guy as a tool for fighting, but now it really was more of a pet. “No, not really.  I had left him near a rotten tree where I thought he’d stay for the food.  He wasn’t there when I get back.”  Naiche glanced over and down where Pan was heading towards him.

The pangolin ran on his back feet, hunched over with the hands kept close to its body and claws curled up so they looked less threatening, and his long tail horizontal to the ground.  When it reached Naiche it looked up expectantly at Naiche’s shoulder, but for a moment at least he was ignored as Naiche was talking with the strangers.  Naiche knew nothing of herbs, poultices, and other medical stuff, only enough to know that’s the sort of thing they were doing.  Some healing stuff, his eyes flicked to the injury being treated.

“I’m Naiche,”  the young male nodded in greeting.  He thought of asking on the injury but if the wolf was keeping up a mindless conversation like this then it must not be too bad and besides, he wasn’t pack.  “No, Pangolins aren’t common here.  This one was purchased from another wolf.”

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]