size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
10-27-2020, 11:23 AM

”Theory,” Poem said her name softly as her sister confessed the emotions that were so obvious in her beautiful blue eyes. What did she say to that? Theory pulled away slightly to shake herself but Poem followed, wanting to comfort and hold her sister, to love away the pain she saw in her dear sibling. ”You can be sad with me whenever you want.” She tried to chuckle softly as she blinked away her mirrored tears. Just seeing Theory cry.. She felt her sister’s emotions with her.

They could talk about Sparhawk more though, if there was anyone who could spark joy in the slate marked woman it was that jovial warrior. Poem’s shy smile was an obvious testament to that fact. ”I can’t push him, everything has already moved so fast…” Poem tried to hide the overwhelming feeling. The thought of him here with her brought a warm but also a nervous beating of her heart. Butterflies in her belly and her grin growing. They had only just met but Poem’s feelings for him were unable to be ignored.

”If he really loves me he’ll come.” Poem told her sister confidently, like she’d said they’d moved so fast she could hardly believe how she felt. Still, the feelings were real and she would be content waiting for him to commit to life here. She refused to think about any other outcome.

"Speech"