Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-06-2013, 05:05 PM

Much to his surprise, the Grand Duke had found himself rather missing Pacifica after they had departed the day before. She had been so much fun to be around and she was certainly a very beautiful woman to boot. He enjoyed her company and it was a bit saddening that he had had to say goodbye. But now she was here at the borders, every bit as beautiful as she had been yesterday, perhaps even more so. She would become excited at his greeting, rushing forward to close the gap between them, boldly nuzzling his neck and face. Amused chuckles would rumble in his in his dark chest as he returned her nuzzle, even daring to plant a kiss on the tip of her nose for good measure. Oh! It's so nice to see you again! After you left yesterday, I had decided that I would come to Seracia to find you! A huge grin split his dark lips apart, golden eyes lighting up. She'd come just to find him.

His heart stammered in his chest as she continued to talk, expressing her want to become a part of Seracia. Of course she was here for that. Why else would she be here for? You don't know how happy it makes me to know that you want to become part of my pack Pacifica. Of course you can build a life here in Seracia, but you must swear to always remain loyal and to do your best to help out and care for the rest of the pack. It felt necessary to ask that of her, even though he already knew that it was basically a given. If she were to accept the offer, then he would simply have to know what kind of skill set she had before allowing her to cross the borders as new member. Maverick would have be to updated on her joining as soon as he got a chance to meet with the red king again.

Talk like this