An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-27-2020, 04:24 PM

Her first response was smooth yet diplomatic and Hattori found his brows smushing together a little. Anyone else might have simply taken her words at face value and moved on but the shinobi knew much much better. He simply dipped his head, as if acknowledging them as a truth, seamlessly playing along with Venom's little pretence. It was wise not to speak of such things in the open, honestly didn't always have to be a public affair, especially not when pack relations were concerned. Hattori followed her in silence, remaining a few steps behind in her shadow as she led him to a quiet, dimly lit part of the palace. There would be no eavesdropping here, of that he was certain.

Whilst Venom settled and made herself comfortable, Hattori remained where he was, his back to the door but alert and ready to wheel on whoever attempted to approach. Not that he thought they would.

"I managed to get into contact with one of my subordinates, a former shinobi of Iga. I ordered her to join Habari, to watch from within."

Needless to say he trusted Izanami to remain loyal, to serve his interests above all else. Perhaps he had jumped the gun on this, was being unnecessarily wary of Recluse's pack but he'd always been the watchful, mindful site. Preemptive. Ready to strike long before the moment came. If Ashen had nothing to fear of Habari then he would simply leave it at that. In a sense he'd done Recluse a favour, she ought to be grateful given that Izanami was well and truly skilled at her craft.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]