size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-27-2020, 07:33 PM

Az leaned down to kiss her cheek yet again and Asla smiled. Ah, she loved him so. She looked forward to the day that he took over the Armada. She'd be rooting for him the whole way and would help him maintain and widen his reign. She wanted him to have a good support system behind him and she wanted him to know that she'd always have his back, no matter what.

Her brothers next words brought grey ears tucking against her skull for a moment. She wanted to tell him, but she didn't want to see the same disgust on his face that she had seen on their father's more than once. The girl lowered her eyes, a sigh pulling from her. Should she trust him with this? If she told him and he rejected her, it would be difficult to be around him. If she told him and he accepted her still, she would feel a little less alone. In the end... she chose to trust him.

"I... love Indigo. He loves me too. Our father says that it's unnatural and that if he sees Indigo and I together he'll castrate him, but it's been like this for us since birth." Aslatiel gave her head a shake. "It feels wrong to not be together, but it's getting harder and harder to deny those feelings and keep them tamped down." Her eyes had begun to well with tears but she refused to let them fall. "We agreed to try and involve ourselves with other people to see if we could shut those feelings off, but so far it's not working. I just don't think I'll ever love anyone the way that I love Indy, Az." The young wolf raised her big purple eyes to meet her brother's blue orbs. She was ready for his judgement.

"Speech"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]