gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-27-2020, 11:45 PM

The day had come and Jigsaw, his brother and his father were officially pack wolves. The emaciated pup went to bed for the night with a head full of dreams, waking in the morning before the sun and weaseling himself out of the puppy pile out into the dim light. He had to do this right away before anyone else could steal his idea, even if it meant a long walk to his cousin's den without the permission of his father.

Manners had been something he was taught, though in his excitement and haste little Jigsaw had all but forgotten them. He barged into the den, straightening his shoulders and lifting his head into as proud and serious a stance as he could muster. "My dad said I'm an Erelim" The boy annunciated the word carefully and clearly, and then grinned wide as he nailed it. "That means I haven't picked a rank yet and now I picked a rank and I want to be a.."His face scrunched up in deep thought, his tongue sticking out. "Dar-da-tash-ish-ir-i-um." Jigsaw paused, a tiny gasp peeling from him as he realized his rudeness. "Please!"

OOC: Hover to read the actual rank he's asking for
[Image: jigsaw.png]