size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-28-2020, 09:46 AM
He leaned into her, wrapping his neck around hers as though no time had passed between them at all. His soft voice brought pain landing through her heart. She didn't want him to feel bad. She never wanted him to feel bad. Asla loved him too much to see him in pain. Would it always be like this? Maybe she could help to ease that pain somehow.

"It's always you,  Indy," she spoke breathily, her face still pressed against him. "Everyone that I get close to. Everyone that I touch. Everyone that I kiss. I see your face. To appear normal,  I pretend that it's you." Pulling back,  the girl looked up at her brother, galaxy gaze swimming with unshed tears. "So go out there. Have your fun. Touch and kiss and do whatever with whomever you wish." The girl raised one dark paw, placing it on one fuzzy,  amaranthine cheek. "But if it gets too hard,  this game that we're playing for the sake of our father, then just imagine it's me that you're kissing. Imagine it's me that you're holding tight." Purple eyes searched blue. "I would never hold it against you,  this game. I hope you won't hold it against me." Still she met his gaze,  her soul bared and shining through. "I love you,  Indigo Fatalis. It's always you."
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]