size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-28-2020, 10:41 AM
Indigo repeated her words back and Aslatiel sighed. How could anyone think that this was wrong? There was nothing bad about this. She understood why her father wouldn't want them to have children, but Asla didn't want to have children anyway. She just wanted to safely be with the one that she loved. She didn't want to hide anymore.

The cream and grey placed her paw on the cheek of the purple giant before her once more. Asla brought Indys mouth against her own in a sweet, searing kiss. She missed this sensation so much. She missed being with him, doing things with him. Then an idea struck. Surely no one would say anything about a brother spending time with his injured sister.

Drawing back, Aslas grape colored eyes glittered. "Want to break me out of prison for a while?" Teeth flashed in a grin. "I can't walk or bend my leg, but if I lay on your back, my leg can hang down. It shouldn't hurt if we take it slow." The young lady started up at Indy hopefully. "What do you say?" She gave her head a sweet little tilt, knowing that he couldn't deny her.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]