size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-28-2020, 12:03 PM
Indy seemed to perk up after her kiss and even more after her suggestion. "Won't it be funny when my guards return and I'm not here? I'm sure they'll lose their minds." Mischievous as always, Asla found the idea terribly comical. With his agreement for a jail break, Indy parted from her side. She didn't want to stop touching him but she would be doing more than that in just a moment.

"Why don't you lay down as flat as you can and I'll scoot myself onto your back?" It was the only way that she could think of. He couldn't lift her up there. Once Indy flattened himself on the ground beside the pile of furs, Asla used her working legs to scoot and scramble backwards. Soon she could feel the weight of him beneath her and she knew that her mission was almost complete. Good thing too. It was making her rather tired.

"Sorry," she said as her claws dug into him a bit. Finally though, she was on his back. Asla had laid herself along the length of her brother. The girls warm belly was nestled against his spine. She'd scooted up close so she could press her cheek into the side of his neck. This also allowed her to wrap her forelegs around him a bit to help keep her seat. Hind legs draped down either side of her giant, purple brother. She was ready to go. "Just take it slow, " she said softly before placing a kiss against the side of his neck.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]