size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-28-2020, 04:52 PM
To say he didn't truly feel sad for once in his life was an understatement. Avalon had passed, and it left him with a deep sense of loss that he'd never felt before. She was like a mother to him. The boy that never got to know his mother...and barely his father. He couldn't say he cared about his parents, because he truly hated them for abandoning him and his siblings. But then when his siblings left, Greed had been left with an even worse sense of bitterness towards his family as a whole and pretty much disassociated himself from them. Avalon and her family had been the only ones that were a consistent presence in his life, and for that, he'd always be grateful. She had tasked him to watch over her children, whether they knew that or not, he decided if there was anything else to have a purpose for, it was them.

He made his way to the meeting, wondering what Acere had called them all for. It sounded important, and despite his grief, he would not miss this. It didn't take long for the male to arrive, and as soon as he did he decided to take a seat near the back. The man resuming his stony gaze as he watched the front of the group, gaze drifting to the Ancora kids from time to time...

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!