Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
10-28-2020, 06:39 PM
Actaea brings with her: Lorenzo (the opossum) and her Satchel

She had parted ways with Boris a while back, the pig wanting to wallow into a good pond of mud. She it was just her and Lorenzo that traveled further into the swamp, keeping her eyes peeled for herbs. It wasn't one of her favorite places to look for herbs, but she knew there was some around. Lorenzo sat between her shoulder's, clinging to her fur to hold on as they moved through the swamp. Passing through the low hanging fog made the companion cling harder to her, uncertain about the vibe he was getting from this place. Then Actaea halted as she came to the edge of the pond. The croaking of the frogs didn't bother her to much nor did the vibe of the area. This didn't mean she was ignorant of the strange aura, she just took everything in like she normally did.

The pond water was way to murky to see what lived in the pond, but she feared that she was a bit to heavy for the boggy and mucky terrain. She stewed on it for a little bit before she decided on what she should do.

"Enzo grab my bag and climb onto my head we are going for a little swim," she warned.

She waiting as the opossum shuffled around and then climbed on top of her head. Then she moved forward into the water to brave the water and swim across.

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them