Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
10-28-2020, 07:05 PM
OOC: Jupiter is bringing Amadeus, his emperor tamarin companion (battle), Bubbles, his boar companion (battle), and his winning personality since he's a naked hobo with no accessories.

"All's I'm saying is I think a cock would really round us out," Jupiter said as he pushed through the reeds that separated him from the water's edge. He took in the eerie scene without really seeing it and then looked back catch the swaying reeds with a hind paw so Bubbles could walk through. Normally he would have let the reeds hit his short legged companion in the face but he really needed Bubbles to be on his side here. He was going to do whatever he needed to get the pig into his good graces.
"We have enough cock. You bring enough cock to the table," said Amadeus, who was sitting high up on Jupiter's neck and peering between his ears. Steering, as he liked to call it. "No more cocks." For emphasis he rapped Jupiter's head with his knuckles.
"I think you both just like to say cock," said Bubbles as he jumped through the reeds. With a burst of speed he took the lead and sent a cloud of fireflies billowing away from the group. In typical boar fashion Bubbles would plow through any obstacle that got in his way. Bugs included.
Jupiter followed loosely at the pig's heels. He could feel Amadeus' fists in his fur tighten and knew the tamarin was going to continue to argue. Quickly he said, "I just think if your name doubles as a euphemism you should embrace it and any cock who'd join our boy band would agree. We're getting a cock. I'm getting a cock."
"First a skunk, then a pig - no offense Bub - and now you want a rooster. Do you even know where to get one?"
Bubbles snorted. "If there's one thing Jupiter can find it's a cock." He let out a huff of air and sent a cloud of fireflies spinning away. The ripple of bugs earned a wave from Bubbles. "Is anyone else seeing this? These things are thick as shit tonight."

Jupiter #6062C3
Amadeus #453F6E
Bubbles #9E5597
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.