Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
09-06-2013, 09:14 PM

She would smile at her King as he went to battle, confident in him, but nonetheless less trusting of those who had gathered. Her crimson eyes were peeled, senses working and counting as she noted the Valhallans. As the fight went on, she was content, sitting down and listening to Vixe as he spoke. One of them was off in the distance, but accounted for nonetheless. A runner, perhaps? Argent was not annoyed by the distant figure, however, but rather by the last to arrive. The sixth. She had warned the russet-kissed woman, and now she would not sit by. ?I warned your alpha that if she tried to overwhelm us I would place another challenge,? she snapped, and at the same time the woman dared to go for Isardis?s balls. What a pathetic, cowardly move. Argent would do something similar in return.
She would growl and bark, placing a claim upon the Valhallan secondary alpha. An apologetic glance was momentarily sent to Vixe, for she would have challenged for his dear Azalea, but Argent had a point to prove. ?Come, defend your King, or he is my prisoner,? she snarled, immediately settling into her defenses. Her legs spread apart equally, weight evenly distributing, toes spread, limbs bending, center of gravity lowering, tail tucking, hackles raising, shoulders rolling, head aligning with her spine, neck scrunching, chin tucking, jaws parting, ears pinning back and eyes narrowing.

Argent knew not who would answer her challenge, but she cared not. She was a knight in service of her King, and she would not fail him. She would not soil the name of Glaicem by daring to lose this battle.

ARGENT vs. ??? for GIDEON
0/??
DEFENSES: Her legs spread apart equally, weight evenly distributing, toes spread, limbs bending, center of gravity lowering, tail tucking, hackles raising, shoulders rolling, head aligning with her spine, neck scrunching, chin tucking, jaws parting, ears pinning back and eyes narrowing.

INJURIES: n/a
ATTACKS: n/a