Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
10-28-2020, 08:22 PM

She was getting rather bored in her prison, which was to be expected not by any wolf but especially by Viper. Her wounds had been healing up rather nicely to her standards considering she usually just let them be and heal on their own. She hadn’t been exposed to wonders of healing or if she had, she couldn’t remember it. Rolling around in a little dirt wouldn’t hurt right?

The dark started to dawn through her grate and she had been surprised by how early the sun was starting to go down though it was hard to keep track of time inside the pit. Though she wasn’t up for sleeping tonight or at least yet. Her body rose from the ground as she listened for passer-byers, maybe to keep her some company. Which was kind of silly considering they were either preforming duties or preparing to close shop for the night. Her ears twitched to the sounds of insects and stirring from the distance and as she had every week or so, she’d start to let out and obnoxious continuous howling. If not to get anyone’s attention, just out of straight boredom. She definitely sounded like a dog stuck in a cage that fit her scenario. Occasionally she’d stop her nuisance to reach up and nibble on her grate but would go back at it with her yodeling.

OOC: this thread is intended for her to challenge/discuss partial daytime freedom outside of the pit. Assumed to be watched at all times and stay inside Fireside as ranked

Walk "Talk" Think