Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-28-2020, 08:48 PM
Lurid Amarix

She both hated and loved the sounds he made as she sank her claws into him, his reaction making it clear he remembered his words. Still, she tucked her chin with her maw wide open, stopping just shy of engulfing his beautifully sculpted, jet black eyes before snapping shut. His attempt would have been in vain, and she would be all too happy to make him remember his attempt if need be. Her claws twisted in his side, bringing forth that gutteral yelled of pain, which only brought out another peel of demented laughter from the demonic goddess. Her tail raised over her hips and she issued her threats, the woman smiled as she felt the heathen beneath her panting and fighting his most basic instincts. The heat pouring from his body was soothing to her, and her brow quirked at him in a knowing look. Seeing both the urge to murder and the lust in his onyx gaze, Lurid gave a teasing laugh and flexed her precariously positioned hind paw. The ivory woman's coat bristled as she stood over him, even while he relaxed and gave her what she demanded. He had pushed her to it, to make her do this to him, maybe it was just to see if she would. Lurid hoped the rest of the family wouldn't make her do this.

Once he fully submitted, Alastor reached up to caress her cheek, that trademark grin right back on his face. Lurid smiled and leaned into his touch, those holographic eyes losing the fires of anger, replaced by a different heat. She raised her lips in a silent snarl as his paw trailed down, she knew there was no threat in his motions, but he took too many liberties after just testing her. The dark goddess didn't miss the way his eyes shimmered with wonder at her as he ran his paw though her cloud-like fur, and it turned a baring of teeth into a genuine smile as he spoke in that awestruck voice. "I see you've regained your senses, dear Alastor. I've missed you, and I miss them." With a small laugh and a chaste nuzzle against his cheek, Lurid moved off of him so that he might sit up. Idly clicking his blood from her claws, the demonic woman waited for him to right himself. "Forgive me, I did not mean to pierce your flesh...this time." Her eyes narrowed at him with a humorous squint to show she was only kidding with him, though she would truly have no need to threaten him. After a moment of staring at him, Lurid smirked and returned back to savoring the flavor of Alastor's blood on her paws. She waited for news of her family, and her friends, she wished to know everything.

|| Word count: 465 words. ||
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'You.'
Note: ---
ART by BRIENA
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!