size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
10-29-2020, 12:24 AM

Naiche had expected to her be happy at the idea of him making the pig suffer.  How serious she was on telling him not to change was quite frankly shocking.  You know, Asla could be a better wolf than he ever gave her credit for. “I had thought you’d like the idea of its suffering.” The words coming out humbly as she was telling him not to follow through with his plans, “You're injured and stuck like this for a time due to saving me, I’d really like to find some way to help you now.  What can I do to make this time less frustrating?  As to the pig, I thought I’d ask Azure to come with me.”

He’d go back to being irritated at her later certainly but, right now he truly wanted to help her and make sure she knew he cared when it was important.  Next time she got drunk and wasn’t so damnably injured he could taunt her better. “and if you couldn’t guess, the offer is only till you are feeling better, after that it's same as usual.” He had to add it in, being purely sincere sympathetic just didn’t fit well with her.

Speech:"Live to fight" Think

[Image: WE5CTgt.png]