size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-29-2020, 02:15 PM

She watched as the two wolves worked, the brute greeting her a bit more friendly. But he'd ask if she was going to craft the Marigold and though that wasn't her intention she looked down at his fire and the supplies he had together to make tea. Her pause only a couple seconds, "If you didn't mind the company I wouldn't trying out the Marigold in a tea for sore throats." Not that she was sick, but she would be able to feel the bit of numbness to see if it's effects from the tea would be ideal for the winter time.

She happily joined beside them, peeking at what the woman was busy doing. Though she would be quick to pick the Marigold petals through the run of her teeth along the stem and placing them in one of the bowls offered by Kati. She'd use her claws to poke a couple holes in the petals just enough to open up the properties of the herb. "My name is Aranea by the way." She responded rather late to his introduction but wouldn't try to fret over her busy mind. She felt very accomplished that she had learned from the healer Svala how to make tea. Even though she didn't have all the supplies herself to make tea, it just felt like something new and fun to use in the future and teach to others.

After placing her bowl near the fire and waiting for it to boil, she'd look at the other two wolves again interested in what they were doing. It at least appeared they were both making tea or something of that sort as she was. But she looked at the woman's bark in the bottle with question. "I'm interested in what she's doing with the bark." She noted quietly toward Hati though not necessarily to make her voice unheard by the woman.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead