size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-29-2020, 06:30 PM

A quiet sound of shuffling came through her ears but she wouldn't feel worried or put all her attention to it. She was in fact in the pack lands and though she knew wolves of all kinds could be inside and behind her, she felt like the pack was still safe and if anything were to happen someone would be there to help her. Though when the voice spoke out, her ears twitched to the familiar sound and she'd turn to realize it wasn't even a stranger, but a wolf she had met before. The sight and eager tone from the tiny man gave Aranea a more than happy smile and she would excitingly respond, "Sota! What a pleasure."

To a quick and further inspection though, Aranea would see that Sota wasn't in the best shape and her face would instantly turn into a bit of worry was she leaned down to eye his broken leg, "Oh no, what happened?" She had joined The Hallows to offer her services where it seemed Sota was one of the unlucky who was inside for the other reasons. But either way she was still thrilled to meet the tiny man again, pulling her head back towards herself and offering another warming grin. "I hope they have taken care of you well so far." She was sure the pack had as was their intentions and goal. But still even in a generous manner, she wanted to make sure Sota felt he was moving towards good healing and would be back on four paws in no time.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead