gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-29-2020, 07:06 PM

Her silent snarling visage did nothing to dissuade the manic man, especially not when he felt her lean into his touch. His smile widened; he knew he had her then. Sure, she was still pissed at him, and she had a right to be. He knew he had disobeyed her direct orders. But could he really be expected to uphold orders those orders were directly harmful to her or her pack? She had been gone for far too long, and had no idea the state of order in the remnants of Mirovis. Once he had relayed his report to her, he had a feeling she'd be much more receptive to his sudden unexpected presence in Boreas. Her snarl shifted into an earnest smile then, and Alastor saw the familiar face of Lurid peek out from behind the vicious mask. A lighter laugh escaped the dire wolf to match her lyrical voice when she nuzzled his cheek, his laugh shifting into a painted grunt as her claws retracted from the muscle on his side. He wasted no time in rolling to his belly and pushing himself back up into a seated position, getting out of his exposed and vulnerable position as quickly as possible.

"There is nothing to forgive! You were simply staking your dominance as an alpha," he replied, meeting her gaze just in time to catch her licking his blood off of her claws. A sly grin split his muzzle with a rumbling chuckle. "Enjoying the taste of me?" He laughed and pressed a paw to his side, checking to see how badly he was bleeding and, after appraising his injury as minor, turned his attention back to the pale ghost of a wolf.

"Your family sends their regards. Morbid and Sanguin have been having a hell of a time managing things in your stead. Lurid they are not, haha!" His smile faltered a little, but never truly disappeared. "The pack grows restless, Lurid. They were fine for the first few weeks, but each one without word sent more doubt through the ranks. Whispers and rumors that you had died, or fled and abandoned us to start your life over... We did what we could to quell the suspicions, but after I'd killed a half dozen of the dissenters, more rebellion began to grow. Your siblings are handling things to the best of their abilities, but I fear that they're merely pouring water on a forest fire." His eyes moved to meet her gaze again, the look in his coal-black eyes revealing the concern he had for the stability of the last Mirovis wolves. "They need their leader, Lurid. They will not wait much longer. If I had not come searching for you, I may well have had to kill half of your pack. Morbid and Sanguin decided it would be better to send someone out to look for you. They chose me. I hope you can forgive me for disobeying your orders now."

"Speech"Thoughts

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.