size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-29-2020, 08:28 PM
As he righted himself and spoke, Lurid listened intently as she groomed herself back to glistening perfection. While she had expected some chaos from the nature of her subject, she certainly hadn't expected that she was literally the glue that held them all together. Lurid had probably expected too much from her siblings. Alastor she completely understood, he was not meant to lead, his role was to enforce not unite. Morbid and Sanguin had been raised by the same wolf she had, but their father hadn't beat it into their heads how to lead. Lurid made no move to respond to the news, however, though at his last sentence, Lurid shot Alastor a sympathetic look. "Al, you know I can't stay angry with you. You can pack your puppy-dog eyes away now." She used his handsome face as a focal point as she thought for a moment.

While she had no home for her pack of heathens they would be exposed, at risk. She couldn't afford for them to come when she had no where for them to take sanctuary when they needed it. There was no real home to come to every night, but she and Kichi had been living in the forest without too much issue. "I suppose it is time for the family to come over, what's left of them anyway. I shall send Samael with word to Morbid and Sanguin to mobilize, and bring the pack here to the redwoods." Her mind worked at triple capacity, her plans would be hastened now out of necessity. Fixing Alastor back in her holographic gaze, Lurid smiled. "In the meantime, there is someone for you to meet and we have to get a place prepared for our family." She spoke of course of her adopted son. Kichi was a work in progress, but he was coming along. Perhaps, Alastor could help bring the boy out of his grief for his parents. Admittedly,  the boy had been a distraction, but he was one she hoped would pay off. Lurid loved her storm cloud baby, and she hoped that Alastor would approve of him, not from a permission standpoint but from a need for all of the members of her family to get along. There was much to do, it seemed, and not much time to do it if she hoped to keep her pack together.
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!