gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-29-2020, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 11:04 PM by Lurid.)
Naturally Lurid's mind took double duty when it came to planning and communicating, even as her meticulous brain took stock of what prey items had been around and if her current home would be comfortable enough for her pack to come home to, she was able to listen to every word that came from Al's ebony lips. There was an urgency to his warning, one that meant a storm brewed even as they discussed it. The real threat to her rule wasn't some upstart taking over, it was her own bid to find them a home that had seen dissent grow. She couldn't fault her followers, it had been a long time since any of them had heard from her. She'd needed Samael here, to keep an eye on Kichi and let her know where he was and what he was doing. Ilyn took care of the ground work if the boy ran into trouble, but she had tasked the bird with keeping her in the loop at all times. There was much to be done still by ways of finding land suitable enough for Mirovis. Alastor hit her with a series of questions, which in all honesty Lurid was unsure what their answers were.

"Hunting is about the only benefit in this forest, shelter is lacking unless stolen, borrowed or borrowed. I think our more sensitive members will have a problem with the move, best not to shock them too much. Caves would better suit our needs for that matter, I have only seen a pawful of places that meet my requirements." Her porcelain brow furrowed as she concentrated, feeling the wheels turn but gaining no traction. It had been unintentional for her to get this far behind in her work, she had meant to be further along than what she currently was with her goals, and this had been the blast in the face she'd needed to get that ball rolling again. Lurid gave a smile to Alastor, "We can shop around for housing while we wait for Morbid and Sanguin to mobilize the pack. They will need time and we will too. Since you're here you can help me with this, as well. I know there is a system of caves not far from here, to the southwest. I have seen them in passing, but I have not yet had the chance to explore them." Kichi would probably sink backward in his progress from the move, but Lurid didn't think it would be too much of an issue if he had someone new to play with. Speaking of the boy, he should be home soon. Lurid grinned at Alastor, one that was prideful and bashful simultaneously as he asked about who he would be meeting. "I recently took a ward, he is young still, and lost both his parents in a hunting accident. I would very much like him to meet you, you've always been good at cheering others up. His mind does not dwell in the dark, but I fear his grief is eating him alive." The way she explained their deaths to Alastor would give away the real cause of the accident. Lurid had murdered Kichi's parents so she could have their son, using an elk as her weapon. She couldn't outwardly admit to such a deed, considering the boy could happen upon them.

At that thought, the ivory devil looked around, then at Alastor's current state of dress. "Uh... maybe you can meet him after a bath!" Her words were teasing, but there was a strong suggestion in her tone. He couldn't meet Kichi while he was soaked in the blood of his victims, no matter how accurate that first impression would be. "Come on, he will be back soon, I want you clean before you meet my son." She stood to take the lead as she made her way east toward the river that flowed near by, pausing only to give him a chaste kiss on his cheek. "I am glad you're here, even if the circumstances that brought you to me are less than ideal." With a reassuring smile, Lurid moved east, fully expecting the hulking shadow to follow her.
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!