gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
09-06-2013, 11:08 PM

Alena let Medusa say her piece, grateful as ever for her Madame's support. Her ears flicked toward the ebony fea when she spoke of letting the pups choose their home after their first birthday, but she said nothing against it. It was a fair compromise and, really, who was she to force her pups to stay in a certain place when they were grown adults?

When Medusa fell silent, Alena spoke up. She had wanted to avoid bringing up Bane if she could, but it would be impossible to keep the information from the Seracian king. "Maverick, sir... The father is Bane. I don't want to cause any trouble for him. It was one night, one mistake, for the both of us. I wasn't in my right mind and I consented to it. He finally has his own mate and I don't want to be the thing that messes that up for him. I merely want to raise my pups in my own home. Then, as my Madame said, they can chose for themselves what pack they would like to live in." She watched the king, worry in her violet gaze. It suddenly occurred to her that becoming pregnant had made her soft, made her emotional. It was strange for the assassin to care for someone like this. She pushed the thought aside. That was a worry for a different time. She turned her focus back to the conversation, wondering what the verdict would be.

"Speech."