An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-30-2020, 07:22 PM

The pack names she offered him were unfamiliar to his ears but they wouldn't remain that way for long. The fact that Ashen had been raided was unfortunate but unsurprising, Venom claimed some had come to her aid and had attempted to defend their land but their efforts simply hadn't been enough. Ashen was either outnumbered or outskilled and in Hattori's opinion the latter was the worst option out of the two. But now that Venom had given him her permission it was an issue that he intended to address sooner rather than later. They might not like it but he intended to take the Ashen wolves down a peg or two, lessons always stuck better when served with a blunt reminder of humility.

It was a touch frustrating that he didn't have the paws on the ground to send them to work right away but he trusted in his underlings, hoped they survived and followed in his footsteps. But if not then no matter, he had other ways of gathering information. Of knowing things. But as a shinobi he had little inclination to say as much, the secrets of his trade had been passed on from generation to generation. Though he didn't outwardly make a show of it he was quiet a stickler for tradition, in a sense.

"I will report to you as soon as I learn anything of note. Of that she had his word.

So far his quota had been filled up quite nicely. Another wolf might have been a little overwhelmed by the sudden responsibilities, but it spurred him on and gave him a far stronger sense of purpose than keeping guard had. He was satisfied.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]